What we offer
The Crick PhD studentship includes
- A place on the 4-year Crick PhD Programme
- £22,000 tax-free student stipend (living allowance) per year for 4 years
- 4-years’ tuition fees
Eligibility & academic entry criteria
Candidates of all nationalities can apply for the Crick PhD programme and studentship.
The standard Crick PhD programme and studentship academic eligibility criteria are:
- A first/upper second-class honours degree (or equivalent from a non-UK university) in a relevant subject.
- Appropriate research experience as part of, or outside of, a university degree course and/or a Masters degree in a relevant subject.
- Appropriate English language skills.
Applications should be submitted through our online student recruitment system when recruitment opens in early October 2019, and must be submitted by the application deadline. We will not accept applications submitted before recruitment opens or after the application deadline. We do not accept applications by email.
You will need to provide information about your educational background, research experience and a CV as part of the application form. You will also need to provide a supporting statement and nominate two – three academic referees.