Terms and conditions - Draw yourself as a scientist
- This competition is open to anyone living in the UK and Ireland.
- Entries are via Instagram – and must have the following hashtags shown - #crick and #everyonesascientist and tagged @thefranciscrickinstitute
Please ask anyone in your household with an Instagram account to post for you if you do not have an account. If you do not have access to Instagram you can email your entry in by the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A panel of judges from the Crick will decide on the 5 entries that are deemed the most creative.
- Each prize winner will receive an e-Amazon voucher to the value of £20. This cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The competition deadline is 23.59 on 30 June 2020 and winners will be notified by 15 July 2020.
- Winners will be notified by a direct message on Instagram, and will be asked for an email address for correspondence purposes.
- The winning entries will be posted on Instagram and may also be featured in our newsletter.
- This competition is not endorsed by Instagram.
- The competition is run by the Francis Crick Institute, London NW1 1AT.