John Diffley: Publications
- Kurat, CF; Yeeles, JTP; Patel, H; Early, A and Diffley, JFX (2017)
Chromatin controls DNA replication origin selection, lagging-strand synthesis, and replication fork rates.
Molecular Cell 65, 117-130 PubMed abstract
- Yeeles, JTP; Janska, A; Early, A and Diffley, JFX (2017)
How the eukaryotic replisome achieves rapid and efficient DNA replication.
Molecular Cell 65, 105-116 PubMed abstract
- Deegan, TD and Diffley, JFX (2016)
MCM: one ring to rule them all.
Current Opinion in Structural Biology 37, 145-151 PubMed abstract
- Deegan, TD; Yeeles, JTP and Diffley, JFX (2016)
Phosphopeptide binding by Sld3 links Dbf4-dependent kinase to MCM replicative helicase activation.
EMBO Journal 35, 961-973 PubMed abstract
- Diffley, JFX (2016)
On the road to replication.
EMBO Molecular Medicine 8, 77-79 PubMed abstract
- Douglas, ME and Diffley, JFX (2016)
Recruitment of Mcm10 to sites of replication initiation requires direct binding to the minichromosome maintenance (MCM) complex.
Journal of Biological Chemistry 291, 5879-5888 PubMed abstract
- Morafraile, EC; Diffley, JFX; Tercero, JA and Segurado, M (2015)
Checkpoint-dependent RNR induction promotes fork restart after replicative stress.
Scientific Reports 5, 7886 PubMed abstract
- Yeeles, JTP; Deegan, TD; Janska, A; Early, A and Diffley, JFX (2015)
Regulated eukaryotic DNA replication origin firing with purified proteins.
Nature 519, 431-435 PubMed abstract
- Coster, G; Frigola, J; Beuron, F; Morris, EP and Diffley, JFX (2014)
Origin licensing requires ATP binding and hydrolysis by the MCM replicative helicase.
Molecular Cell 55, 666-677 PubMed abstract
- Hills, SA and Diffley, JFX (2014)
DNA replication and oncogene-induced replicative stress.
Current Biology 24, R435-R444 PubMed abstract
- On, KF; Beuron, F; Frith, D; Snijders, AP; Morris, EP and Diffley, JFX (2014)
Prereplicative complexes assembled in vitro support origin-dependent and independent DNA replication.
EMBO Journal 33, 605-620 PubMed abstract
- Boos, D; Yekezare, M and Diffley, JFX (2013)
Identification of a heteromeric complex that promotes DNA replication origin firing in human cells.
Science 340, 981-984 PubMed abstract
- Frigola, J; Remus, D; Mehanna, A and Diffley, JFX (2013)
ATPase-dependent quality control of DNA replication origin licensing.
Nature 495, 339-343 PubMed abstract
- Siddiqui, K; On, KF and Diffley, JFX (2013)
Regulating DNA replication in Eukarya.
Cold Spring Harbor Perspectives in Biology 5, a012930 PubMed abstract
- Yekezare, M; Gómez-González, B and Diffley, JFX (2013)
Controlling DNA replication origins in response to DNA damage - inhibit globally, activate locally.
Journal of Cell Science 126, 1297-1306 PubMed abstract
- Boos, D; Frigola, J and Diffley, JFX (2012)
Activation of the replicative DNA helicase: breaking up is hard to do.
Current Opinion in Cell Biology 24, 423-430 PubMed abstract
- Douglas, ME and Diffley, JFX (2012)
Replication timing: the early bird catches the worm.
Current Biology 22, R81-R82 PubMed abstract
- Mehanna, A and Diffley, JFX (2012)
Pre-replicative complex assembly with purified proteins.
Methods 57, 222-226 PubMed abstract
- Baxter, J; Sen, N; Martínez, VL; De Carandini, MEM; Schvartzman, JB; Diffley, JFX and Aragón, L (2011)
Positive supercoiling of mitotic DNA drives decatenation by topoisomerase II in eukaryotes.
Science 331, 1328-1332 PubMed abstract
- Boos, D; Sanchez-Pulido, L; Rappas, M; Pearl, LH; Oliver, AW; Ponting, CP and Diffley, JFX (2011)
Regulation of DNA replication through Sld3-Dpb11 interaction is conserved from yeast to humans.
Current Biology 21, 1152-1157 PubMed abstract
- Diffley, JFX (2011)
Quality control in the initiation of eukaryotic DNA replication.
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London. Series B, Biological Sciences 366, 3545-3553 PubMed abstract
- Pfander, B and Diffley, JFX (2011)
Dpb11 coordinates Mec1 kinase activation with cell cycle-regulated Rad9 recruitment.
EMBO Journal 30, 4897-4907 PubMed abstract
- Diffley, JFX (2010)
The many faces of redundancy in DNA replication control.
Cold Spring Harbor Symposia on Quantitative Biology 75, 135-142 PubMed abstract
- Sanchez-Pulido, L; Diffley, JFX and Ponting, CP (2010)
Homology explains the functional similarities of Treslin/Ticrr and Sld3.
Current Biology 20, R509-R510 PubMed abstract
- Zegerman, P and Diffley, JFX (2010)
Checkpoint-dependent inhibition of DNA replication initiation by Sld3 and Dbf4 phosphorylation.
Nature 467, 474-478 PubMed abstract
[Page last updated 1 Mar 2017]