Jorge obtained his BSc in biology at Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM). His research focused on liver cirrhosis and regeneration.
He obtained an MSc in biochemistry, molecular biology and biomedicine at UCM, carrying out his research at the Institute of Molecular Biotechnology of the Austrian Academy of Sciences (IMBA, Vienna), on linear ubiquitination.
Jorge's PhD focuses on the development of imaging approaches to study cancer stem cells and metastasis.
- Biochemistry & Proteomics (2)
- Cell Biology (2)
- Chemical Biology & High Throughput (3)
- Computational & Systems Biology (4)
- Developmental Biology (2)
- Gene Expression (8)
- Genetics & Genomics (8)
- Genome Integrity & Repair (8)
- Human Biology & Physiology (2)
- Imaging (4)
- Immunology (2)
- Infectious Disease (1)
- Metabolism (1)
- Microfabrication & Bioengineering (1)
- Model Organisms (8)
- Signalling & Oncogenes (2)
- Stem Cells (8)
- Structural Biology & Biophysics (1)
- Tumour Biology (8)
Displaying 1 - 8 of 8
Last updated : 25 March 2023 02:59