Our equipment allows researchers to explore small to large-scale experiments in 96-, 384- or 1536-well format with many and various readouts (e.g. 2D and 3D, live cell assays, fluorescent protein and immunofluorescence studies, HTRF, luminescence etc).
Assay set up can be automated using:
- Echo550 acoustic dispenser (Labcyte) within an Access robotic workstation comprised of a GX robotic arm, Agilent microplate centrifuge, Biotek EL406 plate washer and dispenser, Thermo Multidrop combi dispenser, plate stackers and barcode reader.
- Dual 96- and 384-well head Biomek FX liquid handling robot (Beckman)
- Andrew Alliance pipetting robot
- Preddator liquid dispenser (Redd and Whyte)
- BioTek ELX405 plate washers (BioTek) and Xrd384 liquid dispensers (FluidX)
Data acquisition is automated using:
- Opera Phenix High Content microscope (PerkinElmer)
- CX7 LZR high content microscope (Thermo)
- ArrayScan VTi automated microscope (Cellomics)
- Insight NXT automated microscope (Cellomics)
- PheraStar (BMG Labtech) and Paradigm (Molecular Devices) plate readers
- Acumen Explorer eX3 laser scanning microplate cytometer (TTPLabtech)
- IncucyteZoom (Essen Bioscience)