- Introduction to light microscopy - Part 1 (Basics)
- Introduction to light microscopy - Part 2 (Fluorescence)
- Introduction to live cell imaging
- Introduction to multiphoton microscopy
- Introduction to optical sectioning
- Introduction to confocal laser scanning microscopy
- Introduction to light-sheet microscopy
- Introduction to image analysis with FIJI
- Introduction to OMERO
This is the repository for a Python bioimage analysis course which establishes the fundamentals of image analysis in the context of biological imaging. - IAFIG-RMS/Python-for-Bioimage-Analysis
Dominic Waithe, Chas Nelson, Dominic Waithe, Mikolaj Kundegorski, Stephen Cross, and Todd Fallesen
Here is a selected list of websites providing online training:
Olympus Microscopy Resource Center: definitions, descriptions, and articles covering basic and advanced concepts in light microscopy.
Zeiss Education in Microscopy and Digital Imaging: definitions, descriptions, and articles covering basic and advanced concepts in light microscopy.
iBiology Microscopy Series: microscopy concepts and methods explained in 30-minute talks.
Recorded Talks & Lectures: A large and slightly random collection of links to high-quality online microscopy resources hosted by the Royal Microscopy Society (click on the ‘Recorded Talks & Lectures’ tab near the top of the page).