Staying safe in our gallery
Wear a face covering
- Unless you are exempt, please ensure your nose and mouth are covered when visiting the Manby Gallery.
Keep a distance
- Allow plenty of space between you and other people not in your booked group.
Wash your hands regularly
- Our hand sanitising dispensers will be placed throughout your journey in the exhibition. You should also make use of our ordinary hand-washing facilities.
Stay at home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms
- Please stay at home if you have a high temperature, new or persistent cough, or any other COVID-19 symptom.
How we’re keeping you safe
- We’re providing hand sanitisers throughout the gallery, in addition to our existing hand-washing facilities.
- Our gallery is cleaned regularly with hospital-grade products
- We’re operating at limited capacity in the gallery to ensure you’re able to stay socially distanced from other visitors.
- We’re adding signage in the exhibition to help you keep at a safe distance from others not in your group.
- We’ve limited physical interaction with our displays, and provided hand sanitiser at all touchpoints.
- We’ve removed any shared headphones and replace them with speakers or QR codes where you can access audio content.
Track and Trace
- We are participating in NHS Track and Trace through our online booking form and offering a Track and Trace QR code/sign-in for drop-in visitors.
- Our highly-trained staff are wearing face coverings, taking weekly PCR tests, and are social distancing within the building.