This seminar from Dr Georgia Golfis, Regional Sales Engineer at Imaris, will provide an overview of Imaris, an interactive visualization and analysis software for 3D and time-lapse microscopic images.
- Advanced solutions for big datasets (Terabyte range)
- Smart volume rendering
- Automated spot and surface detection
- Tracing of neurons, blood vessels (no lumen) or other filamentous structures
- Tracking including cell division detection
- Batch analysis
- Customized analysis powered by MatLab or Python
Hosted by the Crick's Advanced Light Microscopy team.