Map of the Crick
The Crick is easily accessible by train, tube and bus.
Plan your route with the Transport for London journey planner.
The nearest London Underground stations are:
- King's Cross St Pancras: Northern, Piccadilly, Hammersmith and City, Circle and Metropolitan lines. Station has step-free access.
- Euston: Victoria, Northern, London Overground lines
The following bus routes pass near the Crick
- Bus routes 45, 46, 214 stop outside the Crick on Midland Road
- Bus routes 10, 30, 59, 73, 91, 205, 390, 476 stop on Euston Road outside the British Library
There are three cycle stands near the main entrance on Midland Road. Please be aware that bicycles are left at the owner’s risk.
The nearest Santander docking stations are in front of the British Library on Ossulston Street.
There are a small number of disabled parking spaces for blue badge holders outside the Crick on Ossulston Street. Read more about accessibility.
We do not have car parking facilities, and local parking is very limited. The nearest car parking is at Euston station and St Pancras station.
The nearest railway stations are St Pancras International, King's Cross and Euston stations.
- From London City Airport: take the DLR to Bank, then the Underground (Northern Line) to King's Cross St Pancras. Or take the DLR to West Ham, then the Underground (Hammersmith & City) to King's Cross St Pancras.
- From Heathrow airport: Heathrow Express, 15 mins to Paddington station, then the Underground (Circle line or Hammersmith & City) to King's Cross St Pancras. Or take the Underground (Piccadilly Line) to King's Cross St Pancras (1 hour travelling time).
- From Gatwick airport: take a national rail train to St Pancras International. Or take the Gatwick Express, 30 mins to Victoria station, then the Underground (Victoria) to King's Cross St Pancras.
- From Stansted airport: Stansted Express to Tottenham Hale station, and then the Underground (Victoria) to King's Cross St Pancras. Or take the Stanstead Express to Liverpool Street station, then the Underground (Circle) to King's Cross St Pancras.
- From Luton airport: take the Luton Airport Shuttle to Luton Airport Parkway station, then the Thameslink to St Pancras International.